Modelling inorganic nitrogen leaching in nested mesoscale catchments in central Germany
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1345–1362, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) Modelling inorganic nitrogen leaching in nested mesoscale catchments in central Germany, Ecohydrol., 7, pages 1345–1362, doi: 10.1002/eco.1462., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 11:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!