Changes in evapotranspiration following wildfire in resprouting eucalypt forests
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1363–1377, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) Changes in evapotranspiration following wildfire in resprouting eucalypt forests, Ecohydrol., 7, pages 1363–1377, doi: 10.1002/eco.1463., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 01:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Australian Postgraduate Award in conjunction with Melbourne Water and the Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!