Tree water uptake in a tropical plantation varying in tree diversity: interspecific differences, seasonal shifts and complementarity
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2015
How to Cite
2015), Tree water uptake in a tropical plantation varying in tree diversity: interspecific differences, seasonal shifts and complementarity, Ecohydrol., 8; pages 1–12, doi: 10.1002/eco.1479, , , and (
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2014 01:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG, Ho-2119/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!