How do climate and forest changes affect long-term streamflow dynamics? A case study in the upper reach of Poyang River basin
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wei, X., Liu, S., Liu, Y., Fan, H., Zhang, M., Yin, J. and Zhan, M. (2014), How do climate and forest changes affect long-term streamflow dynamics? A case study in the upper reach of Poyang River basin. Ecohydrol.. doi: 10.1002/eco.1486
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 01:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170665
- Public Welfare Industry of Ministry of Water Resources of China. Grant Number: 201001056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!