The response of sap flow in desert shrubs to environmental variables in an arid region of China
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 448–457, May 2011
How to Cite
Liu, B., Zhao, W. and Jin, B. (2011), The response of sap flow in desert shrubs to environmental variables in an arid region of China. Ecohydrol., 4: 448–457. doi: 10.1002/eco.151
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30771767
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40930634
- Talent Foundation of Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 51Y084931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!