A numerical study on hydrological impacts of forest restoration in the southern United States
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 299–314, March 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y. (2011), A numerical study on hydrological impacts of forest restoration in the southern United States. Ecohydrol., 4: 299–314. doi: 10.1002/eco.178
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!