Water use patterns of three species in subalpine forest, Southwest China: the deuterium isotope approach
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 236–244, March 2011
How to Cite
Xu, Q., Li, H., Chen, J., Cheng, X., Liu, S. and An, S. (2011), Water use patterns of three species in subalpine forest, Southwest China: the deuterium isotope approach. Ecohydrol., 4: 236–244. doi: 10.1002/eco.179
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2009
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30771712
- National Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: 2002CB111504
- China State Forestry Administration 948 Project. Grant Number: 2006-4-04
- China State Forestry Administration. Grant Number: 200804001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!