Comparison of long-term monitoring of temperature and precipitation between wetland and other ecosystems
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Biohydrology - coupling biology and soil hydrology from pores to landscapes
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 445–456, December 2010
How to Cite
Kovářová, M. and Pokorný, J. (2010), Comparison of long-term monitoring of temperature and precipitation between wetland and other ecosystems. Ecohydrol., 3: 445–456. doi: 10.1002/eco.183
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education
- Youth and Sports
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!