Research sponsored by NERC studentship: NER/S/A/2003/11192.
Hydroecology of a New Zealand glacier-fed river: linking longitudinal zonation of physical habitat and macroinvertebrate communities†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology on the edge
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 520–531, July 2011
How to Cite
Cadbury, S. L., Milner, A. M. and Hannah, D. M. (2011), Hydroecology of a New Zealand glacier-fed river: linking longitudinal zonation of physical habitat and macroinvertebrate communities. Ecohydrol., 4: 520–531. doi: 10.1002/eco.185
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2009
- Natural Environmental Research Council studentship. Grant Number: NER/S/A/2003/11192
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research Limited (NIWA), New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!