A transitional region concept for assessing the effects of reservoirs on river habitats: a case of Yangtze River, China
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Xia, Z. and Wang, D. (2012), A transitional region concept for assessing the effects of reservoirs on river habitats: a case of Yangtze River, China. Ecohydrol., 5: 28–35. doi: 10.1002/eco.186
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
- Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!