Characterizing ecohydrological and biogeochemical connectivity across multiple scales: a new conceptual framework
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrologic Connections and Complexities in Drylands: New Perspectives for Understanding Transformative Landscape Change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 221–233, March 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zou, C., O'Donnell, F., Good, S., Franz, T., Miller, G. R., Caylor, K. K., Cable, J. M. and Bond, B. (2012), Characterizing ecohydrological and biogeochemical connectivity across multiple scales: a new conceptual framework. Ecohydrol., 5: 221–233. doi: 10.1002/eco.187
- Issue online: 2 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0416060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!