Genetic effects on transpiration, canopy conductance, stomatal sensitivity to vapour pressure deficit, and cavitation resistance in loblolly pine
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 168–182, March 2011
How to Cite
Aspinwall, M. J., King, J. S., Domec, J.-C., McKeand, S. E. and Isik, F. (2011), Genetic effects on transpiration, canopy conductance, stomatal sensitivity to vapour pressure deficit, and cavitation resistance in loblolly pine. Ecohydrol., 4: 168–182. doi: 10.1002/eco.197
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
- NCSU Donald Moreland Endowed Graduate Fellowship
- NCSU Cooperative Tree Improvement Program
- Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
- USDA Forest Service Southern Global Change Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!