Urbanization alters watershed hydrology in the Piedmont of North Carolina
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 256–264, March 2011
How to Cite
Boggs, J. L. and Sun, G. (2011), Urbanization alters watershed hydrology in the Piedmont of North Carolina. Ecohydrol., 4: 256–264. doi: 10.1002/eco.198
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- USDA Forest Service Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!