Transpiration and stomatal conductance across a steep climate gradient in the southern Rocky Mountains
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Mountain Ecohydrology: Quantifying the role of vegetation in the water balance of montane catchments
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 193–204, 2008
How to Cite
McDowell, N. G., White, S. and Pockman, W. T. (2008), Transpiration and stomatal conductance across a steep climate gradient in the southern Rocky Mountains. Ecohydrol., 1: 193–204. doi: 10.1002/eco.20
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64393
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!