Annual runoff and evapotranspiration of forestlands and non-forestlands in selected basins of the Loess Plateau of China
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 277–287, March 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yu, P., Feger, K.-H., Wei, X., Sun, G., Bonell, M., Xiong, W., Zhang, S. and Xu, L. (2011), Annual runoff and evapotranspiration of forestlands and non-forestlands in selected basins of the Loess Plateau of China. Ecohydrol., 4: 277–287. doi: 10.1002/eco.215
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40730631, 40801017, 41071023
- State Forestry Administration of China. Grant Numbers: 200904056, 200904005
- Chinese Academy of Forestry. Grant Number: CAFYBB2007038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!