Forest ecohydrological processes in a changing environment
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 143–145, March 2011
How to Cite
Wei, X., Sun, G., Vose, J. M., Otsuki, K., Zhang, Z. and Smetterm, K. (2011), Forest ecohydrological processes in a changing environment. Ecohydrol., 4: 143–145. doi: 10.1002/eco.218
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- 2011. Genetic effects on transpiration, canopy conductance, stomatal sensitivity to vapor pressure deficit, and cavitation resistance in loblolly pine. Ecohydrology 4: 168–182. , , , , .
- 2011. Urbanization alters watershed hydrology in the Piedmont of North Carolina. Ecohydrology 4: 256–264. , .
- 2011. Forest, climate, and water issues in Europe. Ecohydrology 4: 159–167. .
- 2011. Effects of spring drought on carbon sequestration, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency in the Songnen Meadow Steppe in Northeast China. Ecohydrology 4: 211–224. , , , , , , .
- 2011. Quantifying structural and physiological controls on variation in canopy transpiration among planted pine and hardwood species in the Southern Appalachians. Ecohydrology 4: 183–195. , , .
- 2011. A numerical study on hydrological impacts of forest restoration in the southern United States. Ecohydrology 4: 299–314. .
- 2011. A general predictive model for estimating monthly ecosystem evapotranspiration. Ecohydrology 4: 245–255. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Controls of climate and land use over terrestrial water use efficiency in Monsoon Asia during the late half 20th century. Ecohydrology 4: 322–340. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Forest ecohydrological research in the 21st century: what are the critical needs? Ecohydrology 4: 146–158. , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Modelling effects of land cover/cover change under limited data. Ecohydrology 4: 265–276. , .
- 2011. Annual runoff and evapotranspiration of forestlands and non-forestlands in selected basins of the Loess Plateau of China. Ecohydrology 4: 277–287. , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Ecohydrologic impact of reduced stomatal conductance in forests exposed to elevated CO2. Ecohydrology 4: 196–210. , , , , , .
- 2011. Effect of land cover change on runoff curve number estimation in Iowa. Ecohydrology 4: 315–321. , , .
- 2011. Water use patterns of three species in a subalpine forest, Southwest China: the deuterium isotope approach. Ecohydrology 4: 236–244. , , , , , .
- 2011. Inter-annual variation in transpiration onset and its predictive indicator for a tropical deciduous forest in northern Thailand based on 8-year sap flow record. Ecohydrology 4: 225–235. , , , , , .
- 2011. Climate change, glacier melting and streamflow in Niyang River Basin, Southeast Tibet, China. Ecohydrology 4: 288–298. , , , , , .