Interannual variation in transpiration onset and its predictive indicator for a tropical deciduous forest in northern Thailand based on 8-year sap-flow records
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Forest Ecohydrological Processes in a Changing Environment
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 225–235, March 2011
How to Cite
Yoshifuji, N., Komatsu, H., Kumagai, T., Tanaka, N., Tantasirin, C. and Suzuki, M. (2011), Interannual variation in transpiration onset and its predictive indicator for a tropical deciduous forest in northern Thailand based on 8-year sap-flow records. Ecohydrol., 4: 225–235. doi: 10.1002/eco.219
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- CREST (Core Research for Evolution Science and Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!