Possible climate change impacts on the hydrological and vegetative character of Everglades National Park, Florida
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 326–336, May 2012
How to Cite
Todd, M. J., Muneepeerakul, R., Miralles-Wilhelm, F., Rinaldo, A. and Rodriguez-Iturbe, I. (2012), Possible climate change impacts on the hydrological and vegetative character of Everglades National Park, Florida. Ecohydrol., 5: 326–336. doi: 10.1002/eco.223
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!