Modelling ecological flow regime: an example from the Tennessee and Cumberland River basins
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 613–627, September 2012
How to Cite
Knight, R. R., Gain, W. S. and Wolfe, W. J. (2012), Modelling ecological flow regime: an example from the Tennessee and Cumberland River basins. Ecohydrol., 5: 613–627. doi: 10.1002/eco.246
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- Federal, state, and local agencies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!