Invasion of shrublands by exotic grasses: ecohydrological consequences in cold versus warm deserts
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrologic Connections and Complexities in Drylands: New Perspectives for Understanding Transformative Landscape Change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 160–173, March 2012
How to Cite
Wilcox, B. P., Turnbull, L., Young, M. H., Williams, C. J., Ravi, S., Seyfried, M. S., Bowling, D. R., Scott, R. L., Germino, M. J., Caldwell, T. G. and Wainwright, J. (2012), Invasion of shrublands by exotic grasses: ecohydrological consequences in cold versus warm deserts. Ecohydrol., 5: 160–173. doi: 10.1002/eco.247
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!