Ecohydrology Bearings—Invited Commentary
Ecohydrology in practice: strengths, conveniences, and opportunities
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology on the edge
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 608–612, July 2011
How to Cite
King, E. G. and Caylor, K. K. (2011), Ecohydrology in practice: strengths, conveniences, and opportunities. Ecohydrol., 4: 608–612. doi: 10.1002/eco.248
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!