Interpreting the groundwater attributes influencing the distribution patterns of groundwater-dependent vegetation in northwestern China
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 628–636, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Yu, J., Wang, P., Zhang, Y. and Yu, Q. (2012), Interpreting the groundwater attributes influencing the distribution patterns of groundwater-dependent vegetation in northwestern China. Ecohydrol., 5: 628–636. doi: 10.1002/eco.249
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421305
- National Natural Science Fund Project of China. Grant Number: 91025023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!