Comparing surface effective saturation and depth-to-water-level as predictors of plant composition in a restored riparian wetland
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 637–647, September 2012
How to Cite
Booth, E. G. and Loheide, S. P. (2012), Comparing surface effective saturation and depth-to-water-level as predictors of plant composition in a restored riparian wetland. Ecohydrol., 5: 637–647. doi: 10.1002/eco.250
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0954499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!