Invasive plants and plant diversity as affected by groundwater depth and microtopography in the Great Basin
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Section: Ecohydrology - a fast moving field
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 648–655, September 2012
How to Cite
Mata-González, R., Martin, D. W., McLendon, T., Trlica, M. J. and Pearce, R. A. (2012), Invasive plants and plant diversity as affected by groundwater depth and microtopography in the Great Basin. Ecohydrol., 5: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/eco.252
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!