Evapotranspiration and land cover transitions: long-term watershed response in recovering forested ecosystems
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 721–732, November 2012
How to Cite
Naranjo, J. A. B., Stahl, K. and Weiler, M. (2012), Evapotranspiration and land cover transitions: long-term watershed response in recovering forested ecosystems. Ecohydrol., 5: 721–732. doi: 10.1002/eco.256
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!