A synthetic review of feedbacks and drivers of shrub encroachment in arid grasslands
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Special Issue: Special Section: Ecohydrology - a fast moving field
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 520–530, September 2012
How to Cite
D'Odorico, P., Okin, G. S. and Bestelmeyer, B. T. (2012), A synthetic review of feedbacks and drivers of shrub encroachment in arid grasslands. Ecohydrol., 5: 520–530. doi: 10.1002/eco.259
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR0746228, DEB0743678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!