Special Issue Paper
On the role of human mobility in the spread of cholera epidemics: towards an epidemiological movement ecology
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Section: Ecohydrology - a fast moving field
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 531–540, September 2012
How to Cite
Mari, L., Bertuzzo, E., Righetto, L., Casagrandi, R., Gatto, M., Rodriguez-Iturbe, I. and Rinaldo, A. (2012), On the role of human mobility in the spread of cholera epidemics: towards an epidemiological movement ecology. Ecohydrol., 5: 531–540. doi: 10.1002/eco.262
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- ERC Advanced Grant RINEC. Grant Number: 22761
- SFN. Grant Number: 200021_124930/1
- Politecnico di Milano and Italian Ministry of Research. Grant Number: II04CE49G8
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: 220020138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!