Current Address: Durham University, Department of Geography, Durham, DH1 3LE, UK
Understanding the role of ecohydrological feedbacks in ecosystem state change in drylands
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrologic Connections and Complexities in Drylands: New Perspectives for Understanding Transformative Landscape Change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 174–183, March 2012
How to Cite
Turnbull, L., Wilcox, B. P., Belnap, J., Ravi, S., D'Odorico, P., Childers, D., Gwenzi, W., Okin, G., Wainwright, J., Caylor, K. K. and Sankey, T. (2012), Understanding the role of ecohydrological feedbacks in ecosystem state change in drylands. Ecohydrol., 5: 174–183. doi: 10.1002/eco.265
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!