Fuzzy constrained optimization of eco-friendly reservoir operation using self-adaptive genetic algorithm: a case study of a cascade reservoir system in the Yalong River, China
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 768–778, November 2012
How to Cite
Han, J.-C., Huang, G.-H., Zhang, H., Zhuge, Y.-S. and He, L. (2012), Fuzzy constrained optimization of eco-friendly reservoir operation using self-adaptive genetic algorithm: a case study of a cascade reservoir system in the Yalong River, China. Ecohydrol., 5: 768–778. doi: 10.1002/eco.267
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!