Stable isotopes reveal linkages among ecohydrological processes in a seasonally dry tropical montane cloud forest
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 779–790, November 2012
How to Cite
Goldsmith, G. R., Muñoz-Villers, L. E., Holwerda, F., McDonnell, J. J., Asbjornsen, H. and Dawson, T. E. (2012), Stable isotopes reveal linkages among ecohydrological processes in a seasonally dry tropical montane cloud forest. Ecohydrol., 5: 779–790. doi: 10.1002/eco.268
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!