Molecular data as a possible tool for tracing groundwater flow in karst environment: example of Delminichthys adspersus in Dinaric karst system
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 791–797, November 2012
How to Cite
Palandačić, A., Bonacci, O. and Snoj, A. (2012), Molecular data as a possible tool for tracing groundwater flow in karst environment: example of Delminichthys adspersus in Dinaric karst system. Ecohydrol., 5: 791–797. doi: 10.1002/eco.269
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!