CO2 exchange along a hydrologic gradient in the Kenai Lowlands, AK: feedback implications of wetland drying and vegetation succession
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 38–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Ives, S. L., Sullivan, P. F., Dial, R., Berg, E. E. and Welker, J. M. (2013), CO2 exchange along a hydrologic gradient in the Kenai Lowlands, AK: feedback implications of wetland drying and vegetation succession. Ecohydrol., 6: 38–50. doi: 10.1002/eco.274
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Challenge Cost Share Program. Grant Numbers: ARC-0612534, ANT-0528748 and ARC-0909155
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!