CO2 exchange along a hydrologic gradient in the Kenai Lowlands, AK: feedback implications of wetland drying and vegetation succession
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 38–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Ives, S. L., Sullivan, P. F., Dial, R., Berg, E. E. and Welker, J. M. (2013), CO2 exchange along a hydrologic gradient in the Kenai Lowlands, AK: feedback implications of wetland drying and vegetation succession. Ecohydrol., 6: 38–50. doi: 10.1002/eco.274
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Challenge Cost Share Program. Grant Numbers: ARC-0612534, ANT-0528748 and ARC-0909155
- National Science Foundation
Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|eco_274_sm_figure.doc||Word document||98K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.