Intralake training set of fossil Cladocera for paleohydrological inferences: evidence for multicentennial drought during the Medieval Climate Anomaly
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 834–840, November 2012
How to Cite
Nevalainen, L. and Luoto, T. P. (2012), Intralake training set of fossil Cladocera for paleohydrological inferences: evidence for multicentennial drought during the Medieval Climate Anomaly. Ecohydrol., 5: 834–840. doi: 10.1002/eco.275
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!