Effects of climate change on evapotranspiration and soil water availability in Norway spruce forests in southern Finland: an ecosystem model based approach
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 51–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Ge, Z.-M., Kellomäki, S., Zhou, X., Wang, K.-Y., Peltola, H., Väisänen, H. and Strandman, H. (2013), Effects of climate change on evapotranspiration and soil water availability in Norway spruce forests in southern Finland: an ecosystem model based approach. Ecohydrol., 6: 51–63. doi: 10.1002/eco.276
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- Finland Distinguished Professor Programme (FiDiPro). Grant Number: 127299-A5060-06
- Motive. Grant Number: 226544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!