Mountain pine beetle infestation impacts: modeling water and energy budgets at the hill-slope scale
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 64–72, February 2013
How to Cite
Mikkelson, K. M., Maxwell, R. M., Ferguson, I., Stednick, J. D., McCray, J. E. and Sharp, J. O. (2013), Mountain pine beetle infestation impacts: modeling water and energy budgets at the hill-slope scale. Ecohydrol., 6: 64–72. doi: 10.1002/eco.278
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- US Environmental Protection Agency's STAR. Grant Number: 83438701-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!