Now at: Erler & Kalinowski Inc., 1870 Ogden Drive, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA.
A dam problem: simulated upstream impacts for a Searsville-like watershed
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 408–424, December 2008
How to Cite
Heppner, C. S. and Loague, K. (2008), A dam problem: simulated upstream impacts for a Searsville-like watershed. Ecohydrol., 1: 408–424. doi: 10.1002/eco.34
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0438749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!