An investigation of the hydrological requirements of River Red Gum (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) Forest, using Classification and Regression Tree modelling
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 143–155, June 2009
How to Cite
Wen, L., Ling, J., Saintilan, N. and Rogers, K. (2009), An investigation of the hydrological requirements of River Red Gum (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) Forest, using Classification and Regression Tree modelling. Ecohydrol., 2: 143–155. doi: 10.1002/eco.46
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
- Rivers Environmental Restoration Program, an initiative of the Commonwealth Government of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!