Vegetation of the river Yamuna floodplain in the Delhi stretch, with reference to hydrological characteristics
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 156–163, June 2009
How to Cite
Tabasum, T., Bhat, P., Kumar, R., Fatma, T. and Trisal, C. L. (2009), Vegetation of the river Yamuna floodplain in the Delhi stretch, with reference to hydrological characteristics. Ecohydrol., 2: 156–163. doi: 10.1002/eco.47
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
- Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!