This article is a U.S Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Nitrogen and phosphorus levels in the Yazoo River Basin, Mississippi†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The National Sedimentation Laboratory: 50 years of soil and water research in a changing agricultural environment
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 270–278, September 2009
How to Cite
Shields, F. D., Testa, S. and Cooper, C. M. (2009), Nitrogen and phosphorus levels in the Yazoo River Basin, Mississippi. Ecohydrol., 2: 270–278. doi: 10.1002/eco.49
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!