The contribution of John B. Bradford to this article was prepared as part of his duties as a United States Federal Government Employee.
Ecohydrology of dry regions of the United States: precipitation pulses and intraseasonal drought†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 173–181, June 2009
How to Cite
Lauenroth, W. K. and Bradford, J. B. (2009), Ecohydrology of dry regions of the United States: precipitation pulses and intraseasonal drought. Ecohydrol., 2: 173–181. doi: 10.1002/eco.53
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0217631
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Carbon Cycle Science research. Grant Number: CARBON/04-0225-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!