The contribution of Leonard G. Pearlstine to this article was prepared as part of his duties as a United States Federal Government Employee.
Validation and ecosystem applications of the EDEN water-surface model for the Florida Everglades†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 182–194, June 2009
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Volin, J. C., Dianne Owen, V., Pearlstine, L. G., Allen, J. R., Mazzotti, F. J. and Higer, A. L. (2009), Validation and ecosystem applications of the EDEN water-surface model for the Florida Everglades. Ecohydrol., 2: 182–194. doi: 10.1002/eco.56
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- US Army Corps Engineers. Grant Number: 05099HS001
- US Geological Survey Priority Ecosystem Science
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!