The contribution of F. Douglas Shields Jr to this article was prepared as part of his duties as a United States Federal Government Employee.
Numerical analysis of effects of large wood structures on channel morphology and fish habitat suitability in a Southern US sandy creek
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The National Sedimentation Laboratory: 50 years of soil and water research in a changing agricultural environment
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 370–380, September 2009
How to Cite
He, Z., Wu, W. and Douglas Shields, F. (2009), Numerical analysis of effects of large wood structures on channel morphology and fish habitat suitability in a Southern US sandy creek. Ecohydrol., 2: 370–380. doi: 10.1002/eco.60
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- USDA-ARS Specific Research. Grant Number: 58-6408-7-236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!