The contributions of F. Douglas Shields Jr and Charles M Cooper to this article were prepared as part of their duties as United States Federal Government Employees.
Numerical simulation of sediment-associated water quality processes for a Mississippi delta lake
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The National Sedimentation Laboratory: 50 years of soil and water research in a changing agricultural environment
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 350–359, September 2009
How to Cite
Chao, X., Jia, Y., Douglas Shields, F., Wang, S. S. Y. and Cooper, C. M. (2009), Numerical simulation of sediment-associated water quality processes for a Mississippi delta lake. Ecohydrol., 2: 350–359. doi: 10.1002/eco.72
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- USDA-ARS National Sediment Laboratory (NSL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!