Small environmental flows, drought and the role of refugia for freshwater fish in the Macquarie Marshes, arid Australia
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 440–453, December 2009
How to Cite
Rayner, T. S., Jenkins, K. M. and Kingsford, R. T. (2009), Small environmental flows, drought and the role of refugia for freshwater fish in the Macquarie Marshes, arid Australia. Ecohydrol., 2: 440–453. doi: 10.1002/eco.73
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2009
- New South Wales Department of Environment and Climate Change
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries—Fisheries
- Central West Catchment Management Authority
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!