Agenda-setting on the environment: the development of climate change adaptation as an issue in European states
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 381–394, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Keskitalo, E. C. H., Westerhoff, L. and Juhola, S. (2012), Agenda-setting on the environment: the development of climate change adaptation as an issue in European states. Env. Pol. Gov., 22: 381–394. doi: 10.1002/eet.1579
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!