Climate Change Policy and Subjective Well-Being
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 205–216, May/June 2012
How to Cite
FitzRoy, F., Franz-Vasdeki, J. and Papyrakis, E. (2012), Climate Change Policy and Subjective Well-Being. Env. Pol. Gov., 22: 205–216. doi: 10.1002/eet.1581
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!