NOx Regulation and Environmental Technological Change in the Glass Industry: A Case Study Based on Patent Evidence on NOx Primary Measures from the EU and USA
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 104–117, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Triebswetter, U. and Rave, T. (2013), NOx Regulation and Environmental Technological Change in the Glass Industry: A Case Study Based on Patent Evidence on NOx Primary Measures from the EU and USA. Env. Pol. Gov., 23: 104–117. doi: 10.1002/eet.1586
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!