Disclaimer: This article was written prior to the author's employment at the U.S. Department of State. The views expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Government.
Social Learning Through Environmental Risk Analysis of Biodiversity and GM Maize in South Africa
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 238–252, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Dana, G. V. and Nelson, K. C. (2012), Social Learning Through Environmental Risk Analysis of Biodiversity and GM Maize in South Africa. Env. Pol. Gov., 22: 238–252. doi: 10.1002/eet.1587
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- UMN Institutional Review Board. Grant Number: 0803E29302
- National Science Foundation's IGERT Program in Risk Analysis for Introduced Species and Genotypes. Grant Number: DGE-0653827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!