Challenges to the Legitimacy of Private Forest Governance – the Development of Forest Certification in Sweden
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 424–436, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Johansson, J. (2012), Challenges to the Legitimacy of Private Forest Governance – the Development of Forest Certification in Sweden. Env. Pol. Gov., 22: 424–436. doi: 10.1002/eet.1591
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!